About our refer a friend scheme
Know someone who is looking to buy a new property?
Whether you have a friend looking to buy a new house, an investment property, a commercial property or has any other mortgage or protection needs, we can help – and so can you.
We are proud of the fact that word of mouth referrals have enabled our business to grow substantially over the past 27 years, so to show our appreciation for our existing clients, we have a new initiative in place to thank those who connect us to new customers.
For every client who you refer and then in turn, completes a mortgage through us, you will receive £50! This is just our little way of saying thank you for enabling us to help more people to achieve their property goals.
At Property Link Homes, we believe that happy clients are the best clients, and so we take great pride in offering the highest level of customer service and advice to ensure our customers are always left feeling completely satisfied. We have numerous repeat customers, and these happy homeowners often recommend us to others so that they too can find the perfect mortgage or insurance product to suit their requirements.
In order to receive your free £50, all you need to do is pass on our information, and make sure you tell your referral to mention that you did so during their consultation. A member of the Property Link Homes team will then be in touch to discuss the next steps. Also, there is no limit to how many people you refer.
Want to know more about our hassle-free referral scheme? Just get in touch.
Terms and Conditions apply
You must NOT…
1. refer yourself
2. use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others
3. refer an existing customer of Property Link Homes Ltd.
4. refer fictitious persons
5. make payments to another individual as a result of the cash you receive for your referrals
6. use the refer a friend scheme in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
7. use the referral programme to engage in any form of provision of financial advice or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or otherwise attempt to circumvent our terms and conditions (detailed below) or the refer a friend scheme.
Further Terms and Conditions
For a referral to qualify, an applicant’s details must not have been previously received from any other source. Payment will be made by bank transfer and we aim to make this payment within 30 days of the completion of the referred persons mortgage. The refer a friend scheme has no limit. In order to receive your referral payment, you will need to register as an introducer by completing the appropriate contract and we will need to fully understand the nature of your business and the source of your referrals. We are entitled to conduct a detailed analysis of your business activities and please be aware that we are under no obligation to provide you with a formal agreement and you may not be accepted as an introducer.
• At no point do you gain access to the personal information of your referrals or any of their data or information around their mortgage application and vice versa.
• Property Link Homes Ltd will not discuss any aspect of a referred person’s application with you at any point or their experience of our company. You have no right to, and will not receive, updates on your referred person’s application due to privacy and data protection controls.
Abuse of the referral terms
• Property Link Homes Ltd has the right to refuse to pay you the referral fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) we suspect that you have not used the refer a friend programme in good faith or have breached these terms and conditions.
• We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this agreement. When a breach of these terms and conditions have occurred, Property Link Homes Ltd may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this agreement and suspending the refer a friend scheme.
Limitation of liability
Property Link Homes Ltd accepts no liability for any use of the refer a friend scheme which does not comply with these terms.
Changes to these terms and conditions or the referral programme
• We may revise these terms and conditions or the referral programme at any time by amending this page. We may or may not alert you to any changes made. Continued use of the refer a friend scheme shall amount to acceptance of the terms and conditions in force at that time.
• Property Link Homes Ltd reserves the right to terminate the refer a friend scheme at any time, without notice.
• In the event the refer a friend scheme is terminated, Property Link Homes Ltd will not be obliged to make any payments that would have otherwise qualified for a referral fee.
• These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
• Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
If you are an independent financial adviser, accountant, solicitor, estate agent or indeed work in a business of any kind, we aim to do everything we can to support you and your clients. You can potentially introduce mortgage enquiries to us.
Some of the best reasons to refer your clients to us include:
• We deal with the Initial Fact Find and recommendation to your client
• All the quotes are provided by us with no need for your involvement
• We will complete application forms or any other paperwork
• We pay excellent rates of introducer commissions.
• We will assume responsibility for all Regulatory Compliance
• We will keep you updated throughout the course of the application process
To contact us with ideas, suggestions, details of any proposed business referrals or issues with our refer a friend scheme, please contact our customer services team by sending an email to email@example.com